Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Blurred Lines Between Gatsby, Miley, Robin Thicke and Katy Perry

With Halloween around the corner, we all have some pretty big decisions to make. What should I dress up as? Should I cross over to the scandalous side and pick something like the traditional naughty nurse? Or, should I stick with the pretty make-up and hair and be the famous celebrity that I wish I was in real life? What party should I attend? Is there even a party to attend? My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail.. What is everyone else going to be? Should I make my costume or should I buy it online? What if I show up the party in the exact same costume as someone else? 


.A W K W A R D.

On second though, maybe I better make my costume.

Let's make sure this doesn't happen by discussing trending Halloween costumes this year.
WARNING: While the following costumes are trending, you should probably stray away from purchasing them this year.. Unless you would like to have that awkward moment when you open the door and your Miley twin is starring back at you with "B***h you stole costume, leave now" eyes.

2013 Trending Halloween Costumes:




See, sold out online already. That means every Halloween party is going to have at least five Miley's running around. So leave the Miley Onesie at home and get creative.
Good luck my fellow X&O lovers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment