Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Outfit of the Day: The Pumpkin Latte Collection

Hello all-- I just completed my first style board on Polyvore. That website is absolutely amazing
and is every fashionistas dream. I was up bright and early this morning trying to put 
together a few trending fall outfits for you guys. I titled this collection "Pumpkin Latte."
The color scheme is dead-on when I imagine fall colors and since pumpkin lattes
are basically the greatest gift to mankind during fall, it seemed like a perfect fit. 

The style board basically already says its all, but girls, if you do not already own a pair of 
ankle booties, you need to run to the mall and pick up a pair TOMORROW!
They are the hottest item this season and are so versatile. I know us girls love this
saying: "Dress em' up or dress em' down!" Wear them with your favorite pair of denims
and a flannel -OR- pair them with some feisty leather pants and rock them on a night
out on the town with your best gals!

1 comment: