Thursday, October 17, 2013

Top KNOT, Sock Style

Lets talk about the sock bun. I'm going to be completely honest with you and just say... I'm a little obsessed. Whoever came up with the idea to take a sock and somehow turn it into this classy and chic hair do should get a private strip show from Channing Tatum right now. 



On a serious note... lets talk about all of the places you should and shouldn't rock a sock bun.

Places you should rock a sock bun:
At work
Lunch with co-workers
Stroll through Central Park
At church
Saks Fifth shopping adventure
At a Polo match
Horse-back riding
Lunch/dinner with the in-laws
At Easter


Places you SHOULD NOT rock a sock bun:
A bar
At a football game
To the gym
Riding in a convertible with the top down
On a first date
At a Hockey game
To the beach
To bed

Discussion time: I think all of the places you should rock a sock bun on the list are pretty self-explanatory. It's the places you should NOT wear a sock bun that I'm more concerned about. I see way too many girls that don't know when to leave the sock at home. For instance, at the gym. C'mon girls, I know it's an easy up-do but really!? You just look way to eager to meet your future husband on the next elliptical over. Oh and I don't what bar you think you were going to, but this is not the bar at the Ritz. It's a dive bar, so let those long locks free. Walk through the bar flipping your hair like an Herbal Essence commercial. I guarantee you'll see a few mouths drop.
 Moral of the story... Leave the sock at home on the weekends!

Ciao,
Exxes and Ohhs team

1 comment:

  1. It would be nice if I learn how to do it.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete